This job post is managed by
Job description for Sales Representative (Hotel Industry) at Sinergi Solusi Integrasi
- Identifying and Contacting Prospects: Identify and reach out to potential business prospects in the hotel sector to promote our services and facilities.
- Building and Maintaining Relationships: Establish and maintain strong relationships with potential clients and existing customers.
- Understanding Client Needs: Gain an understanding of client needs and provide suitable solutions to meet their expectations.
- Sales Cycle Management: Manage the entire sales cycle, from initial contact to contract negotiation and closure, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Achieving Sales Targets: Follow established sales targets and systems to achieve desired outcomes.
- Market Monitoring: Monitor market trends and competition within the hospitality industry to identify new opportunities.
- Participating in Events: Attend exhibitions, business meetings, and networking events to enhance the company's profile.
- Female with a minimum of 3 years of sales experience in the hotel industry.
- Strong track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Target-oriented mindset.
- High motivation and results-oriented approach.
- Strong negotiation and persuasive skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Understanding of trends and dynamics within the hospitality industry.
- Proficiency in using computer tools and sales-related software.
- Discipline, perseverance, and the ability to work under pressure.
- Working hours and Leave: Your working hours are 8 A.M. to 5 P.M, Monday to Friday. You will have monthly paid leave, also special paid leave (marriage, religious obligations, etc).
- Skills Development: You can develop your skill by training with our CEO directly, and also we have a monthly workshop.
- Financial: You will get a commission and an annual bonus.
- Mobility: You will get a Fleet card for petrol and toll, and you can use Grab for business.
- Food and Beverage: You will get free mineral water, tea, coffee, monthly lunch, voucher discount for madegoodmarket
- Employee activities: We have an annual company outing and a monthly happy day where we can play games, and celebrate employee's birthday.
- Fun workplace: You will be surrounded by fun coworkers and cats. We have a comfortable break room with a dining table, sofabed, mushollah, and rooftop smoking area.
- Insurance : You will get BPJS Kesehatan and BPJS Ketenagakerjaan.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More