Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Job description for Sales Manager at Madeviral
- Build and maintain trusted relationships with assigned client accounts to ensure smooth co-operation and communication, becoming the lead point of contact for our highly valued clients
- Improve the client’s marketing brief through understanding the client’s goals and campaign objectives
- Understand client’s product, what advertising channels, creatives, research and media outreach would be most suitable to meet the client’s marketing goals
- Coordinate closely with Madeviral’s marketing operation and production teams across multiple countries to create well strategized regional marketing proposals for the client to meet their campaign goals
- Negotiating and monitoring client budgets, spending and revenue
- Management of campaigns on a day-to-day basis, ensuring that they run seamlessly
- Manage multiple conflicting deadlines, urgent tasks, and prioritize accordingly
- Consistently communicate updates with the client, tending to their requests and implementing client’s feedback to ensure the vision of the client is met
- Create case studies for past campaigns
- Identify new local clients and potential business opportunities
- Training new account executives
- Must have STRONG ENGLISH written and spoken skills
- Bachelor's degree from any related field
- Minimum 3 years working experience in an agency, marketing or advertising field
- Highly organized, able to meet client deadlines, strategically minded, extremely resourceful and an exceptional communicator with multiple cultures (both verbal and written)
- Have professional experience or well knowledgeable about the CRYPTO industry, trends and products
- Flexible and enthusiastic to work within a fast moving and ever changing organization
- Eager to learn to evolve the quality of our team and services
- Fluency in Microsoft Office especially PowerPoint and Excel.
- Able to work independently
- Apply via Glints
- Screening interview with our recruiter
- Assessment test
- Interview with our Hiring Manager
- Final interview