Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Drive sales to our company and personally seek to expand our company's portfolio of products.
- Research and develop sales proposals with clear data-driven judgement, then present and convince team members, including but not limited to Head of Business Development, CEO, Co-founder, investors.
- Take charge of our company’s e-commerce platforms including (but not limited to) product listing, derivation of price points, optimizing logistical processes, direct interaction with customers, gathering feedback and evaluating the company’s performance on these platforms
- Actively seek and convert leads through our sales pipeline and other business development and marketing campaigns which you will be involved in
- Familiar with Python, SQL and other data-related programming languages
- Familiar with Office tools (Powerpoint, Microsoft, Google Hangouts, Google Drive)
- Familiar with various sales channels especially for E-commerce with experience in either as a seller (preferable) or a buyer
- Having a good command of the English Language (Proficiency in a 2nd Language is a plus!)
- Personal Characteristics - Strong leadership, a team player, adaptability, creativity, an adventurous spirit