This job post is managed by
Job description for Sales Import Representative at Wilopo Cargo
- Achieve sales targets by promoting and selling forwarding services, including air and sea freight, customs clearance, and logistics solutions,
- Establish pricing strategies, negotiate deals with customers, and manage pricing to maximize profitability while remaining competitive.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers, understand their needs, providing excellent customer service, and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Minimum education Senior High School or equivalent
- Have a high orientation, experienced and desire to work in the field of sales
- Optimistic and target-oriented person
- Have a good communication and negotiation skills
- Honest, full of initiative, well behaved, and have high work integrity
- Good-looking, energetic, and confident.
- Competitive and stable commissions
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More