Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Sales Executive Pt. Asm Consulting Partners
- Builds business by identifying prospects and developing a systematic visit / meeting plan; providing/scheduling product demos.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities.
- Updates daily sales activities in the company CRM system. Prepares monthly report by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Maintains quality service according to organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge relevant for the role.
- Presentation skills
- Professional appearance
- Client relationships
- Fluent in English (Business English)
- Prospecting and sales planning skills
- Proven capability to meet or exceed goals
- Creative and highly driven
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Technology
- Experience selling into financial institutions/ technology companies / marketing agencies
- At least two (2) years of B2B sales experience,preferably in the SaaS space
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options