Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Sales Executive Dmspro Joint Stock Company
- Finding new business opportunities and Managing customer relationships. Helping to maintain or extend existing accounts (customers) and develop new accounts
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential clients
- Be a Trusted Advisor and "Talk Business"
- Generate revenue and profit for the company
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
- Meeting customers to gain insights into each opportunity, completing deal/risk assessment
- Participate in internal meetings to align account information/ sales activites and get support from other departments
- Open new Opportunities
- Closing deals to meet target
- Preparing Sales Materials (Proposal; Quotation; Contract and Appendix)
- Follow customer to make sure payment on time
- Follow PM to make sure project delivered on time and budget
- Organize workshop to create demand for prospects and new opportunities
- Participate in industry events, workshop to facilitate connections/ gain industry insights
- Adjust and complete workflow with other stake holders
- Flexible work hours
- Free food and beverages
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events