Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Sales Executive (Personal Consultant) Wall Street English
- Sell the Wall Street English language course to prospective Members using the Wall Street English Sales methodology.
- Build trust and develop long-term relationships with Members.
- Provide excellent follow-up sessions for members and make sure they DO NOT give up!
- Go above and beyond to WOW our Members and help them achieve their goals.
- Come up with innovative ways to maximize referrals and renewals by delighting Members on a daily basis.
- Bachelor degree (S1) from any disciplines, having experience min 1 years in Sales.
- Ambitious, self-motivated, disciplined and results-oriented. Strong time management is a must.
- Willing to do extra miles, energetic, and service-minded.
- Highest level of integrity and ethics.
- Genuinely curious about meeting new people and knowing more about Members/Clients.
- Caring and service-minded.
- Creative self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit.
- Passionate about education and selling.
- Indonesian nationality with a university degree.
- Preferably with B2C sales experience.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Professional in both appearance and attitude.
- Good commands in English would be an advantage.