This job post is managed by
Job description for Sales Executive Jakarta/Semarang/Surabaya at Iron Bird Logistics
- Develop pipeline of potential new customers.
- Utilize business development skills to identify, qualify, and develop relationships with prospective customers.
- Independently close business deals and generate new sales revenue.
- Track and maintain all sales activity in the company under his/her responsibility.
- Work in partnership with senior leaders of the company to execute Top Line objectives and develop a plan for future organizational needs.
- Have a broad knowledge of logistics solutions, markets, and pricing, and negotiate rates with customers, as well as negotiate rates to meet margin objectives and drive revenue.
- Cultivate a high-performing culture of excellence by having growth mindset and high willingness to learn and thrive.
- Minimum education of D3 from any related field.
- Have a minimum of 2 years Sales or Business Development experience.
- Relevant industry knowledge and background in third-party logistics is an advantage.
- Must have good understanding of sales concepts, methods, and techniques.
- Having a proven record of sales success and in-depth knowledge of logistics products and services.
- Effective written and verbal communication in English.
- Hold strong integrity, good interpersonal skill (networking & relationship building), discipline, strong perseverance, and growth mindset.
- Willing to be placed in Jakarta, Semarang, Surabaya and mobile as needed.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More