IDR 7,000,000 - 10,000,000/monthBonus of IDR 0 - 50,000,000/year
Business Development / Sales
1 - 3 years of experience
Posted a month agoUpdated 4 days ago
Arvento Mobile Systems, one of the top leading fleet telematics companies, offering wide range of technology products and solutions worldwide, is extending its Sales Team around the world and looking for talented Sales Executives in Indonesia.
Our objective is to have a solid team to be ready to give the best B2B service solution to our customers and partners. We believe in our solution can be the market leader in Indonesia.
The successful candidates will be responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts or regions and manage quality and consistency of product and service delivery.
· Take active role in company sales and business development operations.
· Establish the sales channels including direct and indirect; and implement distribution strategies and programs of the company.
· Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients through using borth direct and indirect sales channels.
· Directly manage major and critical developing client accounts, and coordinate the management of all other accounts. Attend sales meetings personally and realize sales goals.
· Provide sales and technical consultancy for resellers, partners and their employees by on-site trainings, demonstrations and role modeling.
· Provide technical consultancy to the customers by trainings and technical support.
· Bachelor’s degree from related departments of universities
· At least 2 years plus of experience in B2C, B2B sales in a similar position
· Demonstrated experience developing sales strategies to consistently grow revenues through channels and proven sales track record in a new product/new market environment
· Preferably experienced in Asset & Fleet management systems
· Intrerest and understanding of IT and/or IoT products
· Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills
· Dynamic, result-oriented and self-motivated executive with high degree of work discipline, ethical standards and sense of responsibility
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office Applications; especially advanced use of Excel for data analysis and reporting
· Fair oral/written communications skills in English
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.