This job post is managed by
Job description for Sales Engineer - Surabaya at PT. Lab Technologi Indonesia
- Minimum Diploma majoring Engineering, Chemical, Pharma, Technic or Chemical Analyst from reputable university.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the B2B Laboratory / Industrial / Automotive Sales Project.
- Ability to work within targets and deadlines.
- Able to read and measure technical drawing.
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
- Good leadership and team working skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Placement in Surabaya, Jawa Timur (no placement allowance)
- Identifying new potential customers (B2B) in the related fields.
- Quickly understand our products or solutions.
- Preparing and developing technical presentations to explain our company’s products or services to customers.
- Collaborating with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
- Generating high-quality sales leads, following up after initial contract, securing and renewing orders, negotiating prices, completing sales, and arranging deliveries.
- Assisting clients in solving problems they face in their customer journey.
- Create weekly - monthly activity reports to sales manager
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More