Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. At CÔNG TY TNHH KIMBERLY CLARK VIỆT NAM, we have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Job description for Sales Business Intelligence Manager at CÔNG TY TNHH KIMBERLY CLARK VIỆT NAM
- Lead the Data Analysis pipeline with insight generating to support business decision-making, as well as support on-going projects of improvements.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Highlight and support Sales Team to understand not only territory levels but also the total business big picture.
- Address gaps / opportunities regarding answer how & where our performance vs target
- Identify and communicate the focus are in specific territory to support and drive for business KPIs of the territory together with Sales Operations, RTM and Trade Marketing team,
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of sales performance, route optimization, product portfolio and other business strategies, using bellows but not limited to techniques
- Work Independently and along with the Sales Team, line manager or other related function to continuously updated sales insights if any to share back to the back office to support competitive intelligent enhancement
- Proactive go on the field to study and reconfirm if any outliers / abnormalities observed in trendlines and finding from data perspective
- Incorporate sales insights with data to deliver deep-dive analysis to define which indicators need to be defined to explain for abnormalities
- Main areas: Sales opportunities / improvements analysis projects, Route-to-market analysis, Incentive and payroll analysis, Performance & Target analysis, Distributor Investment and ROI analysis, Product assortment and portfolio analysis, VMI analysis.
- Lead all Reporting activities including BI tools (Tableau / Power BI) and effectively communicate to all users, including the leadership team if any highlights or actions needed:
- Understanding & Documenting business needs with a clear business sense
- Fully accountable for business performance monitoring all operational execution ( Daily Sales Report, Month Business Review, All In One for Marketing, Finance, Demand, and Analysis Monthly for Sales Team) and other related trade activities.
- Proactively propose solutions and highlights to the business team using BI dashboards or story telling reports
- Keep catching up Dashboard that show performance from specific areas to focus as RTM Dashboard, ECOM Dashboard, RLP Dashboard, People Efficiency Dashboard…
- Dashboard template design for optimize user experiences
- Collaboration with related parties for delivering the needs within timeline or propose adjusted timeline.
- Bottom-up proactive and explorative approach and propose both quick-wins and adhocs analysis to consulting field teams meaningful relevant and accurate insights and recommendations
- Conduct sharing session to provide highlights/alert for data driven decision making
- Top-down well cooperated with line manager to quickly drill in business questions to support Leader Team’s decision making
- Lead all the Data Warehouse activities that ensure all data sources is ready for business use These actions could include but not limited to the below:
- Control all data for sales department and act as a most trust-worthy data source for any sales activity’s validation
- Engaging with stakeholders to identify BI initiatives and form BI projects accordingly (with clear scope, project team, budget, and timeline for securing stakeholder alignment and management)
- Data gathering technique from different sources & type,
- Managing execution of Bi initiative and BI projects
- Build data bases for Daily operational uses & analytical uses with different design to optimize performance
- Identify from all type of data to address the purpose of data warehouse, data lake, exploring BI vendors to design the most suitable support programs to enable the deployment and operations of Data Management – BI System,
- Be able to ensure data integrity
- Track above vendor performance vs the level of service commitment as mutual agreed in-service contracts via specifics SLA KPIs
- Work closely with Regional ITS to ensure any IT initiatives in term of data & reporting will be implemented successfully for KC VN
- Track the budget allocated for operating and enhancing DWH and BI Tool to ensure forecast accuracy
- Conduct periodic training course for end users to ensure reports has been leveraged by the team properly
- Continuously follow up findings / insights to make sure it has been implemented and generate result
- Required Bachelor’s Degree or MBA would be an added advantage.
- At least 4-year experience in similar roles within the FMCG industry or IT firms that covers Business Intelligent, Report automation, Optimization analytics.
- English communication skill is required.
- Ability in identifying opportunities for sales and driving optimization projects
- Proven analytical skills set
- Proven ability to execute data-science toolkits: Python / Power BI / Tableau / R / SQL ..
- Show great ability to communicate effectively with other functions and parties including Regional ITS / Sales team / Other department.
- Collaborative and ability to Draw connections, translate problems into statement and come out with actions to solve business needs
- Proven strong business process oriented
- Proven leading and managing people skill