Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Must have skills
Job description for Sales Business Development at Mekari
- Research companies to contact in.
- Start Relationship with potential Manager or CEO.
- Craft emails to those contacts to convey the value of our HRIS and book an introductory meeting with them.
- Make cold and warm phone calls to contacts to follow up or preempt your email communications, manage the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to calling, giving demos & closing.
- Experiment with different outreach intervals and content to identify successful strategies.
- Collaborate with engineering and customer success team to deliver product feedback and feature requests.
- Analyze and target new opportunities for Accounting or HR Software to grow our footprint.
- Work directly with marketing to discover opportunities from leads, and set appointments from those leads.
- Use of strong selling and influencing skills to set up qualified appointments.
- Log, track, and maintains customer contact and contact records.
- Participate in community networking activities to promote Accounting or HR Software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable and confident speaking to mid-level and senior executives.
- Strong organizational skills Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Analytical, detail-oriented and results focused Scrappy and competitive!.
- Desire to drive results and improve every single day.
- Prior experience selling or marketing is a plus but is not required.
- We’re seeking an exceptional individual to help drive the growth of our sales efforts in the rapidly changing local delivery industry.
- If Possible Have 1-2 years of experience cold calling and selling SaaS or IT products (SMEs / SMBs), preferably from Bachelor Degree Accountancy, Management or equivalent, but Fresh Graduate is also welcomed.
- If possible track record of over-achieving quota.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude, extraordinary hustle, disdain for failure and hunger/appreciation for feedback.
- Have extraordinary oral & written communication skills.
- Have deep self-motivation and the ability to self-manage.
- Huge plus: experience selling to HR Manager, CEO, Accountant or Finance Manager Comfortable working in a small, distributed team.
- Competitive salary + daily allowance
- Private health insurance (outpatient, inpatient, maternity, dental)
- Allowance for sports activities and glasses/contact lenses
- Strategic office location, accessible by MRT
- Flexible working hours and remote work culture
- Notebook Ownership Program
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Opportunity to take part in growing Indonesia's no. 1 SaaS company