Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Sales & Marketing Team (Digital Ambassador) Senja
- Understand our application and insurance products. Training will be provided by Client in Bahasa and English.
- The DA can go any geographical area, identify the small and micro businesses that can be customers for the insurance policies of Client.
- Record the business details including KTP Details, Owner details and contacts. These businesses have to be valid businesses and meet the criteria for buying policies.
- Setup meetings with the business owners, demo the Client insurance products and do the sales. Listen to the customer wishes.
- Help the customer to get familiar with the Client App.
- Sell client insurance products to the customer.
- Answer any customer queries. For questions that the DA doesn’t know redirect it to the Client customer support personnel.
- Follow up with the prospect/ customer and close the sale.
- Technologically savvy – Comfortable with mobile digital apps and to show it to the prospective customers.
- Good communication skills. Ability to convince the owners for meetings and demo.
- Engage in a good conversation in Bahasa, English proficiency an added advantage.
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Minimum High School degree
- Jakarta area only
- Length of contract: 3 – 6 Months
- No. of hours: Flexible hours - Part -time.
- Pay – Stipend ( 1.5mn IDR/month). + Incentives – Tier based.
- Fuel allowance for Motorcycle
- Monthly stipend is dependent on defined KPI of identifying valid Small and micro businesses (e.g. Shops in Concrete buildings) for Client products.
- Incentives are tier based. A percentage of premium collected will be paid to the DA and the percentage increases as the number of policies sold increases
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options