This job post is managed by
Job description for Sales & Marketing Senior Manager at Hartanah Group
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives to achieve sales and marketing objectives.
- Collaborate with executive leadership to align operations with overall business goals.
- Build and oversee the sales and marketing teams, providing leadership, guidance, and support.
- Drive the development and execution of effective sales and marketing strategies.
- Deliver product knowledge and marketing plan training.
- Streamline and optimize operational processes to enhance efficiency.
- Implement best practices and ensure seamless collaboration between sales, marketing, and operational teams.
- Utilize data analytics to assess performance, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions.
- Generate regular reports for executive management on key performance indicators.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field. MBA is a plus.
- Proven experience in sales and marketing management, with a focus on operations. Prioritizing those from financial related industry, with experience & exposure in trading.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent strategic planning and execution capabilities.
- Analytical mindset with proficiency in data-driven decision-making.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Preference will be given to candidates with a CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) or CFP (Certified Financial Planner) certification or WPB (Wakil Pialang Berjangka)
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More