This job post is managed by
Job description for Sales Administrator at Toffeedev
- Maintain and update client information, sales records, and databases to ensure accuracy and accessibility of critical information
- Maintain and organize sales documents, contracts, and agreements to ensure they are up to date and easily accessible
- Handle general administrative duties such as filing, data entry, and office organization to support the sales team's productivity
- Proven experience in a sales administration, sales support, or customer service role.
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team.
- Strong problem-solving and multitasking abilities.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More