Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Job description for Sales Account Manager at eVantage Technology Pte Ltd
- Engage and strengthen relationships with existing clients, aiming to increase the share of wallet.
- Work with cross functional teams to create positive customer experience.
- Deepen and expand the relationship with clients by gaining in-depth understanding of the current and future needs of accounts, work with crossfunctional teams to identify opportunity, develop and implement medium and long-term plans to ensure we continuously bring value to the customer.
- Conduct high quality prospecting activities to generate qualified leads.
- Conduct needs assessments with qualified prospects.
- Drive deals to closure - through quotation, negotiations, and finally contract signature.
- Contribute to strengthening of our company’s offerings through representing customer/market needs.
- Contribute to strengthening of our execution/processes through identifying opportunities and suggesting improvement.
- Build and maintain a sales pipeline to support future sales and business planning.
- Forecast and track key sales metrics (e.g. Quarterly sales results and Forecasts).
- Min. 1 year of relevant working experience .
- Proven track record hitting sales quota, new customer acquisition.
- Strong communication skills. Ability to engage at key stakeholder / executive levels.
- Understanding of IT services market Strong teamwork / collaboration ability.
- Skilled in consultative sales and negotiation with good business acumen.
- Energetic, highly motivated and possess a strong drive to succeed.