Must have skills
Job description for Risk Management Manager at Chick-in
- Develop and implement risk management framework and procedures. Monitor portfolio quality and risk performance.
- Support Head of Risk in setting risk appetite, risk acceptance criteria, strategy and policy.
- Ensure compliance to all internal and external procedures and regulations.
- Responsible in ensuring timely and accurate regulatory reporting
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure compliance on mandatory reporting
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience, with 3 years in an eCommerce, consumer technology, and/or financial technology company, preferably in managing commercial or risk projects
- Experience in large scale project management and in leading and executing cross-organizational / cross-functional initiatives
- Experience driving risk improvements that have resulted in measurable business impacts
- Experience presenting impact and value proposition through data and metrics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially for leadership / board level comms