This position is responsible for supporting our social sector research and evaluation projects. The intern will organise community events, manage volunteers, and create content for our social media channels to spread social issue awareness and catalyse collective impact. In addition, the intern is expected to manage the relationships with diverse stakeholders as well as handle some administrative work.
Roles and Responsibilities
1) Conduct research and support evaluation projects
2) Maintain the organisation's website, LinkedIn, Facebook and Mailchimp
3) Write posts and newsletters
4) Build network with community organisations, corporate and government agencies
5) Maintain mailing list and handle administrative tasks
6) Support planning and organising of public and community outreach programmes, and managing of volunteers
Learning Objectives and Outcomes:
1) Pick up skills in qualitative research, quantitative research and writing
2) Have the opportunity to hone your skills in events management and project management
3) Be able to create content such as social media posts
Soristic is a social enterprise committed to drive social change and accelerate progress for communities and socially driven businesses. We provide consultancy and capacity-building services in social impact assessment and education, mainly for businesses, non-profit organizations, schools and public institutions etc.
Since we started in 2015, we have worked with various corporate companies, foundations and non-profit organisations on diverse projects such as Impact review for corporate social responsibility programmes, Fundraising Strategy Review for a Thai-based non-profit, a Youth Needs Assessment Study for a Singapore based non-profit and various social sector research such as state of philanthropy and social enterprises in Singapore, Myanmar and China etc.
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.