Job description for Research and Innovation Project Manager at French Chamber Of Commerce In Singapore
- Research and maintain awareness of new technology developments, trends and emerging best practices in the industry
- Propose original projects and partnerships with public or private organisations to develop innovative projects.
- Actively seek funding through governmental programs or private partnerships
- Coordinate and monitor Research, Innovation and Development projects between company branch, Industrials and academic partners.
- Manage projects from the cost/quality/lead time angle.
- Ensure that the needs with respect to “knowledge management” are met.
- Contribute to improving the methods relating to research and innovation activities.
- Ensure the control of industrial property activity
- Ensure a periodic reporting and communication to the Company’s group innovation and Technology department as per the group service agreement terms
- Any other responsibilities as instructed by your management
- Bachelor degree in engineering or its equivalent professional certifications
- Preferably with 5 years of experience in research and innovation in the defence sector