IDR 3,900,000 - 4,100,000/monthBonus of IDR 780,000 - 820,000/month
Less than a year of experience
Posted 16 days agoUpdated 16 days ago
We are currently looking for a remote full time customer support specialist for one of our projects, Support department, which provides service for an international fintech platform. The platform has been on the market for more than 5 years and it works 24/7 for millions of customers all over the world.
You main tasks at the position will be to:
- consult Clients about products of the Platform mainly via chats and emails;
- promptly respond to requests of our Clients and help them solve their queries and issues;
- follow internal rules and standards of Customer service.
- Bahasa native speaker,
- English - literate Upper-Intermediate/Advanced and above,
- ability to work remotely: own PC, stable Internet connection,
- personal qualities: responsibility, stress tolerance, discipline, desire to work and gain new knowledge, politeness, ability to work with large volumes of information and multitasking,
- ability to work 40 hours per week,
- experience as a support specialist will be an advantage.
- remote long term work,
- 14 days of paid training,
- flexible working schedule (including night shifts) paid hourly;
- compensation for the cost of sports of your choice;
- training at the expense of the company: financing of courses / seminars / trainings;
- English language courses on italki,
- great perspective for real career growth.
Since 2013, we have been developing and launching innovative products on the global market—strong, affordable, smart, reliable.
We love working in a team, giving constructive and prompt feedback, learning from each other, and communicating in a simple and friendly manner. We value everyone's ambitions and growth beyond their usual capabilities.
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.