Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan and ensure it’s strong presence.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Minimum 3-5 years work experience as a Sales Manager, Area Manager or similar senior sales role.
- High proficiency in computer skills, project management tools, and distributor management systems software.
- Familiar with sales distribution and building up a sales team.
- Formulate, monitor, evaluate, and suggest improvement of the business / sales strategies.
- Excellent communication, leadership, problem solving, analytical and negotiation skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Proactive, ambitious, self-driven, and have a strategic mindset to pursue goals.
- Have extensive networking and relationships that allow new opportunities in business.
- Good appearance, self motivated, good negotiator, well organized, teamwork oriented, energetic, multitasking, and adapt quickly to frequent changes.
- Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems.
- Free food and beverages
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage