SGD2,200 - 3,200/Month
Less than a year of experience
Job description for Recruitment Consultant (Partial WFH) - J39141 at ScienTec Consulting
Why ScienTec Consulting?
- Basic salary + industry leading uncapped commission
- Annual Team Bonus
- Annual Flexi-benefits Claims - for your wellness & technological purchases!
- 2 days WFH
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental & TCM
- Attractive performance-based awards (incl. all-expenses-paid trips and more)
- Open Door culture with strong mentor-buddy system
What you will be doing:
- Handling end-to-end recruitment process
- Identify and source for potential talent for our clients via networking, social media, and referrals
- Assess & match suitable candidates based on client's requirements
- Coordinate interviews between clients and candidates
- Conduct reference check on candidates on behalf of clients
- Negotiate salary offers on behalf of clients and candidates
- Post-recruitment follow-up with clients and candidates
All about you:
- Min Diploma or relevant
- Boundless enthusiasm and passion for People First
- Bonus: Recruitment exposure!
ScienTec is People First, Always! If the prospect of working in a fun, people-centric environment excites you, we want to work with YOU! Apply now or email your resume to stcxho(AT)scientecconsulting.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified - Please rest assured that all applications will be updated to our internal resume bank, in consideration for future opportunities if applicable.
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd | 11C5781
Report This Job
About the company
11 - 50 employees
We request that you do not provide sensitive personal data such as government identification numbers (E.g. NRIC number, passport number) or any other sensitive personal data that is not required during job application stage. Please note that such data may be deleted accordingly.
Office address1 Maritime Square #10-33A/B, HarbourFront Centre
Other Jobs from ScienTec Consulting