Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Parental Family Leave
We are fully aware that family comes first. To help you maintain a meaningful relationship with your loved ones, we will give you paid parental leaves—be it paternity, maternity, or quality time.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. We have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Must have skills
Job description for Recruitment and Employer Branding at PT. Thenblank Kreasi Indonesia
- Responsible for end to end recruitment process from the sourcing until onboarding
- Maintain candidate database & hiring dashboard
- Assist in ad-hoc Recruiting and HR-related projects
- Conduct research for related hiring events such as job fairs, seminars, as well as enabler the possibility to promote the company to professional communities, universities, and other third parties related
- Develop and execute a campaign to promote employees activities and achievements to all social media platforms
- Build relationships with external partners and communities with the purpose to raise company awareness
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology with a minimum of 1 year of working experience as Human Resources/Recruiter or other recruiting-related roles.
- Self-starter, easy-going, and multitasking individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the full-cycle recruiting process and employer branding strategies.
- Experience using recruiting software (Google sheet, Applicant Tracking System, etc) and social networks for recruiting
- Strong knowledge in Google Docs, Sheets, and other online documentation platforms
- Preferably someone who has experience in a VUCA environment/start-up
- Active in blog and content writing or doing some basic graphic design will be an advantage