Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Recreation Executive at One°15 Marina Sentosa Cove, Singapore
- Planning and developing of recreation programmes.
- Creating new and engaging activities for children.
- Administer recreation programmes to ensure delivery is within guidelines and budget.
- Manage schedules associated with programmes and sport activities.
- Assist all ongoing sport programmes.
- Ensure venues for programmes are booked in advance.
- Able to handle enquiries and feedback from members/guests pertaining to club activities.
- Handling and recording of payments received from members and guests.
- Handle sales of retail products at Recreation Office.
- Liaise with various departments in the club to ensure operations run smoothly during activities and events.
- Ensure all club information is on hand for enquiries.
- Should possess Diploma in Hospitality Management or equivalent.
- Able to work on weekends and Public Holidays.
- Able to multi-task and work within tight deadlines with good organisational skills.
- Self-motivated, resourceful and proactive.
- Positive at all time and willing to follow the Club’s vision.
- Free food and beverages
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage