Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description React Native Developer - Intern AIA Singapore Pte Ltd
- Design and build web and mobile applications using React Native for iOS and Android.
- Collaborate with other team members in an agile environment.
- Take the full responsibility with the team of what you build and enable a “you build it/you run it” mindset
- Share the knowledge internally and externally through brown-bag sessions, public blogging, meetups, and conferences.
- Take the initiative to seek opportunities for improving our engineering practices.
- Fresh Graduate or Final year student from IT/ Computer Science/related
- Min. GPA 3.00/4.00
- Good Communication skill in English
- Willing to relocate to Batam, able to work remotely during COVID*
- You basic experience, understanding, and interest working with React Native, iOS and Android Native coding.
- You embrace the autonomy given and fully understand the responsibilities that come with it.
- You have an understanding on application design/development and best engineering practice.
- Have intend to learn on Azure/AWS (or alike) building resilient products in an agile environment (Good to have)·
- React Native and ReactJs
- iOS and Android Native coding
- You like to try out new technologies
- You care about the quality, under the importance of automated testing and continuous improvement.
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and like to communicate with business team directly.