Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Quality Control Supervisor Pt Laku Indonesia
- Customer Satisfaction – Advancing sustainable operations and innovative solutions to improve great product
- Partnership – Leveraging our collective expertise to connect people to products and services.
- Responsible for supervising and organizing personnel, systems, and facilities in the laboratory under jurisdiction. Ensures management and operation of the area following established requirements in the corresponding procedures. Planning to establish objective outline procedures and assign responsibilities, assisting in technical problems, approving, and maintaining laboratory data, training new personnel, and assisting personnel.
- Assigns the work within area utilizing the special skills and/or training so that personnel know who is to perform tasks and when and where they are to be performed.
- Reviews work performed, checking that proper test procedures have been employed, that calculations have been performed accurately and approves data before distribution to product assurance or for incorporation in Validation reports.
- Trains employees in proper laboratory practices including good manufacturing practices and safety procedures; ensuring that employees understand and follow relevant Corporate, Divisional, Departmental
- Maintains Standard Test Procedure and Specification Manuals under jurisdiction up to date
- Reviews Standard Test Procedures within area, writing new procedures, revising current procedures, and evaluating procedures for accuracy and precision.
- Ensures that laboratory equipment is in good working order and that maintenance and calibrations have been performed.
- Establishes, revises and audits standard test times for use in derivation of manning and optimum utilization of employee resources.
- Analyzes the systems used to control the operations and recommends the adoption or revision of Departmental Procedures which will aid in meeting the laboratory objectives.
- Reviews the amount and type of equipment, instrumentation and facilities required and recommends appropriate work orders or purchase orders.
- Plans the Laboratory operations so that schedules are met as efficiently as possible.
- Plans investigations on product/assay problems, validation studies and development.
- Recommends cost improvement programs.
- Reviews reports in areas of technical expertise. Prepares and/or recommends projects for process improvement as new technology, systems, and equipment for QC Laboratories.
- Recommends analytical approaches and instrumentation to be used in solving technical problems.
- Ensures that area within his/her supervision is maintained in a clean and orderly manner at all times.
- Ensures compliance with data integrity principles and documentation procedures.
- Medical coverage