Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Quality Control & Assurance Officer at De Monchy Natural Products
- Intake inspection of goods (products and packaging).
- Product sampling and testing.
- Product selection and release.
- Coordinate contact (samples and analysis results) with 3rd party laboratories.
- Specifications management.
- Reporting and trending of results / product conformity.
- Conducting additional product analysis for (market) developments/requests.
- Verification of quality / quantity.
- Support in RCA and measures with incidents and complaints.
- Site inspection for cleaning, hygiene, pest control, maintenance/utilities.
- Participate in Internal and external audits.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the site manual.
- Lead site HACCP-team.
- Support QA&C Manager.
- College degree in Laboratory, Food Technology or comparable study.
- Experience in Technical/Quality related role in the Food Industry is preferable.
- Knowledge of GFSI Quality Management Systems is an asset.
- Experience with particular products (Vanilla/Cinnamon).
- Fluent in English.
- Capable of using MS Office, especially Navision, CRM, Word, Excel and PowerPoint