Job description for Quality Assurance at NBS (nusantara beta studio)
- Responsible for the end to end quality deliverable of every project.
- Learn the business process with any stakeholders to created and running the testcase since the project running, especially collabs with Project Manager/Project Owner
- Build test case or script, review and execution the testing.
- Running testing (manual and/or automation) for every project before release to production and make sure the quality product is good and no bugs.
- Collaboration with the Dev. team, UX team, creative team and stakeholders to created and running the testcase.
- Monitor, identify and escalate any bug(s) report to the respected team until those are resolved.
- Have minimum experienced 1 years as a QA in mobile and web applications.
- Experienced in creating scenario tests, UAT test plans and reports.
- Experienced in web and mobile application development process.
- Attention to detail, passionate in debugging, have critical thinking and problem-solving skill.
- Have experienced in Agile / scrum or Waterfall process is a plus.
- Have experienced in SQL commands is a plus.
- Have experienced in Git version control is a plus.
- Have experienced in JIRA/Clikcup/Trello is a plus.
- Have knowledge in automation testing is a plus.
- Have knowledge in A/B testing is a plus
- Have experienced with performance and/or security testing is a plus