Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Quality Assurance (QA) Intern at PT Arutala Digital Inovasi
What You'll Learn During Immersion Program
- Learn to analyze user stories/ use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility.
- Review user interfaces for conformity and functionality.
- Learn and execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Learn how to create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Last year or fresh graduate student from Computer Science or equivalent.
- Hands-on experience with automated UI testing tools for web and mobile applications (Selenium, Appium etc.)
- Familiarity with C++, C#, Python, Java, PHP or any other OOP based language.
- Knowledge with API testing (postman) and automated API testing frameworks (REST Assured etc)
- Familiar with test management tools (Quality center, Zephyr, etc)
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Like to play various kinds of games.