We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and maintain testing plans, and execute automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
· Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
· Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
· Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
· Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
· Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
· Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
· Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
· Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
· Monitor debugging process results
· Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
· Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
· Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
· Proven work experience in software development
· Proven work experience in software quality assurance
· Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
· Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
· Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
· Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
· Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
· Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
We Back Visionaries To Build The Future Through Technology.
Undercurrent Capital incubates and develops internet and blockchain technology for companies globally. We provide deep operational support to SMEs & MNCs alike, from inception through all phases of growth, to build market-leading solutions.
>WHAT WE DO
We leverage proprietary processes to refine ideas, build business plans, work on product-market fit, identify intellectual property issues, and network in relevant ecosystems to help build game-changing products.
Our holistic approach to development guides us to engineer products that balance form with functionality. We are always learning and evolving from seeing what the world does with our technology.
Our extensive operational support team accelerates the growth of ventures we partner with. From Tech Development to Operations Management and Maintenance, we support founders so they can focus on their vision.
MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
OPEN SOURCE DEVELOPMENT
WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
SOFTWARE SECURITY DEVELOPMENT
SOFTWARE SECURITY AUDIT & CERTIFICATION
SOFTWARE TESTING & QA
OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT & SYSTEM MAINTENANCE
We seek to understand entrepreneurs as individuals, appreciate their originality and play to their strengths. Because greatness doesn't have a stereotype.
From the earliest days through all phases of growth, it's our responsibility to support unique founders with unique insights as they take the seeds of promise and grow them into amazing, enduring companies.
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.