Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description QA Software Engineer PT Putra Tekno Asia
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identity, record, document throughly and track bugs.
- perform through regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for enw and existing products to meet client needs.
- Liaise with internal teams(e.g developers and project mangement) to identify system requirements.
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or Technology related field or Graduated from bootcamp/academy
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Basic understanding with Laravel Framework is a major plus
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools developing and executing test scripts is a major plus
- Experiences in API testing using Postman
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Team building events