This job post is managed by
Job description for QA Engineer (Internship) at VCGamers Indonesia
- Have a good knowledge application development basic, algorithm, strong logical thinking, willingness to coding and SDLC.
- Familiar with Playwright, Selenium or other.
- Have good logical skills.
- Likes to do research and update on Automation Technology.
- Can make good documentation, can create test scenarios, have good analysis.
- Knowing about agile, quick to understand business processes, can think critically.
- Well behaved, willing to learn, able to communicate well in a team.
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Create test case writing, test execution, defect logging, working with Development.
- Execute test cases and capture Test results.
- Documents issues/defects found in Defect Management Tool and follow up with Development team for the fix.
- Executes automation tests according to the Test Plans.
- Submits daily status report.
- The exciting and fast-paced work environment is at the forefront of the gaming industry.
- Opportunity to work with renowned game developers, distributors, and agents.
- Competitive salary and performance-based incentives.
- Room for professional growth and development within the company.
- Chance to make a significant impact and contribute to the success of the business.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More