Job description for Purchasing Manager at Pt Multi Hanna Transportindo
- Developing and implementing purchasing strategies for construction.
- Managing daily purchasing activities and allocating tasks.
- Managing supplier relations and negotiating contracts, prices, timelines, etc.
- Coordinating with inventory control to determine and manage inventory needs.
- Ensuring that all procured items meet the required quality standards and specifications.
- Preparing cost estimates and managing budgets.
- Working to improve purchasing systems and processes.
- Training new employees in the purchasing process and how to use the purchasing system.
- Degree in business administration or a related field.
- Experience as a purchasing manager or in a similar position. Experience in spices such as construction.
- Deep knowledge of inventory and supply chain management.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong critical thinking and negotiation skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently.