Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Public Relations Shox Rumahan
- Establishing and maintaining corporate branding by actively creating and posting professional article to attract public interest
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, and public interest groups.
- Studying the organization’s objectives, promotional policies, and needs to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote products, ideas, and services.
- Preparing and editing organizational publications, including employee newsletters or stockholders’ reports, for internal and external audiences.
- Bachelor degree in journalism, PR, marketing or related field.
- 1 year experience in Public Relations.
- Good in English both written and spoken, especially in making English professional article. (Please submit 3-5 English Articles about Corporate Update)
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
- Ability to run PR campaigns that deliver measurable results and meet objectives.
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills.
- Responds well under pressure with strict time limit.
- Quick and enthusiastic learner.