Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Public Affairs and Government Relations Specialist Lingotalk
- Pursuing a university degree related to law, politics, and international relations with demonstrated interest. Fresh graduates are welcomed!
- Based in Jabodetabek is a plus
- Excellent problem solving, executive presentation, writing, and analytical skills
- Fluent in English both written and oral
- Have experience working with the government would be a plus
- Can-do attitude
- Assist Public Affaris and Government Relations Coordinator in Leading LingoTalk's public affairs agenda and amplify positive storty to build desired image of the company in society and leverage reputation with regulators, key opinion leaders and public in general.
- Taking a proactive approach to issue management, constantly seeking for opportunities and influencing external agenda.
- Building relationships and maintaining dialogue with key government stakeholders, grassroots/communities, and media.
- Developing a strong network of advocates for LingoTalk to shape public opinion and regulations.
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Medical coverage
- Team building events