This job post is managed by
Job description for Property Acquisition - Paid Internship at Flokq
- Build and maintain a strong property / partner pipeline.
- Manage ongoing relationships, renegotiate terms to ensure our property assortment is of high quality.
- Identify and suggest scalable strategy / process improvements.
- Prepare marketing materials to deliver high impact pitches.
- Identify, build and nurture new channels for property acquisition.
- Be a consultant to our property partners, educating them on market / demand dynamics.
- Collaborate with sales, content & operations team.
- Hit your property acquisition quotas.
- Enable sales team to close more deals by negotiating supply side efficiently and on-time.
- Daily / Weekly / Monthly reporting.
- Diploma/Bachelor's degree in any major, fresh graduates are very welcome.
- Passion for or have experience in turning traditional real estate into a consumer industry.
- You are highly self-motivated, energetic, and are comfortable working in environments where you will be able to take initiative and carve out a path to success for yourself.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-pace work / continuous experiment environment.
- Excellent communication / negotiation skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Data driven / analytical in nature.
- Based in Jakarta.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More