This job post is managed by
Job description for Project Manager at PT Lintas Media Danawa
- Minimum Bachelor Degree In Computer Science / Information Technology
- Have at least 5 years working knowledge as IT Project Manager/IT Business Analyst/IT Product Manager/IT System Analyst.
- Having technical knowledge on Software Development is a must.
- Having experience at Presales will be an advantage
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills, planning and organizing, decision-making.
- Excellent in Communication skills, influencing and leading, delegation, team work, negotiation, conflict management.
- Excellent in presentation and customer oriented.
- Strong leadership coupled with a broad spectrum of technical and operational experiences and coupled with extensive management experience and multiple industry knowledge sets.
- Familiar with the SDLC and Agile Methodology.
- Familiar handling multiple projects
- Good in making & reviewing technical reporting & problem solver.
- Good reporting to internal & external (regular customer report & meeting)
- Understand the contract & standard project administration process
- Lead the planning and implementation of the project, facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- As needed, able to write and edit Project Documents from beginning to end of a Project, including: Project Proposals, Project Charter, Method Statement, Risk Assessment, Incident Reporting, Project Closure, and so on.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements, develop full scale project plans, assemble and coordinate project staff, manage procurement of project resources as needed with other Procurement and SCM colleagues.
- Manage project resource allocation, plan and schedule project timelines, track project deliverables using appropriate tools, provide direction and provide support to project team.
- Quality assurance, constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- Presentation of project results to clients and stakeholders, as/when required.
- Direct and coordinate resource utilization across project and product divisions to achieve project timeline and budgetary targets.
- Ensure that all Projects comply with SOPs, PMP project management policies, and best practices.
- Resolve project and product conflicts, manage the relationship with the clients and all stakeholders.
- Help clients and end users to define a coherent Scope of Work, and detail well-structured requirements.
- Set project goals and come up with plans to meet those goals
- Coordinate & monitor sign-off process regarding project documents
- Maintain Customer Relationship.
- Make sure the project successfully delivered & accepted by customer with high level customer satisfaction.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More