Job description for Project Manager at PT Indocyber Global Teknologi
- Collaborate cross-functionally and closely with developers, creative designer, and quality assurance peers to manage and ship multiple, concurrent projects and provide responsive support to escalated customer issues.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the customer and all stakeholders
- Have a developers background and have good understanding of digital technologies
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Project Plan, Timeline Project, Budgetting, Communication, Leadership, Team Management, Negotiation, Personal Organization.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Have experience in Financial Services Industry, especially Banking (Regulatory project) or Insurance
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits