Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. We have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Must have skills
Job description for Project Manager at Arkana Solusi Digital
- Manage and ensure ERP projects are implemented within the timeline, the budget, and the scope.
- Develop comprehensive project documentations
- Blueprint document (FSD, BRD), Testing document, etc.
- Develop ERP-implementation Project WBS
- And make comprehensive strategy to achieve the objectives
- Analyze the needs of clients & propose the most suitable solution.
- Support pre-sales activity during requirement gathering process and develop Project Technical Proposal as the follow-up
- Manage, Build, and Mentor all team members to improve their capabilities and competencies
- Coordinate team members schedule & tasks related to projects.
- Delegate individual tasks to each of the team members.
- Track the performance of each team member on periodic basis
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects.
- Maintain healthy communication through regular coordination meetings between project stakeholders
- Help to improve Arkana’s Project Methodology.
- Multiyears experience in ERP Implementation as Project Manager
- Or IT Related Projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Industrial Engineering or related fields
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in english (written & oral communication)
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams
- Have personal preference on methodology for task management, resource management, timeline monitoring, and budget management
- Experience in mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department
- Experience for working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality that would elevate the team’s performance to a higher standards
- Proficiency in programming languages (especially Python) is a plus
- Extensive knowledge of DevOps is a plus
- Experience in Odoo is a plus
- Practice sholat 5 times a-day