This job post is managed by
Job description for Project Management Officer (Japanese Speaker) at PT. Gaweku Human Technology
- Education: Minimum Bachelor's Degree in any relatedmajor, Japanese language or Japanese literature would be more preferable.
- Minimum Japanese Business Level (JLPT N2).
- Proficiency in translating and interpreting between Japanese and Bahasa is highly desirable.
- Capable of accurately translating business documents, emails, presentations, and other written materials, as well as providing on-the-spot interpretation during meetings or seminars.
- Have a deep understanding of the Japanese work culture and build strong relationships with Japanese stakeholders.
- Proficiency in commonly used software applications, including word processing, spreadsheet management, email, messaging apps, and video conferencing tools, is expected.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize effectively is crucial in a fast-paced work environment.
- Willingness to undertake domestic business trips to meet with clients, attend seminars, and support business initiatives, is required.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More