Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Project Management Intern Pt Procon Indo Sekata
- Undergraduate students (min 6th semester)
- Fluent in English
- Good problem-solving skills to effectively address any issue in projects and collaboration with teams
- Ability to work under pressure and effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands and prioritize responsibilities.
- Highly detail-oriented and meticulous.
- Knowledge in MS Excel and analyzing big data set will be an added advantage
- Fresh graduates who are open for internship will be considered too.
- Screening external candidates and contacting potential resources
- Taking care of the whole recruitment process
- Managing translator database, keeping records up to date etc.
- Answer translator payment and invoicing queries
- Onboarding linguists: negotiating rates, sending Service Agreements and other onboarding
- documentation, adding linguists to the database "
- Increasing sales through attracting and acquiring new clients.
- Identifying new opportunities for business development
- Act as the primary business representative for all sales and consultation
- Develop quotes and proposals for clients
- Other ad hoc daily activities