• Assist in managing children in our student care centres
• Assist children with their homework, and ensure the safety and well-being of the children at all times
• Guide children in managing their behaviours
• Organize and conduct creative learning activities, and support the holistic development of the children with programmes and events during school holidays
• Passionate in reaching out to and empowering children (7 to 12 years old) especially those from the disadvantaged background
• Must love children yet be able to be firm and patient
• Enjoy working in a high-energy & dynamic environment
• Able to work a minimum of 5 hours per assignment (1pm to 7pm)
• Willing to travel to student care centres at Eunos Primary School, Stamford Primary School, Jiemin Primary School and New Town Primary School
• Able to converse with students in English
• Minimum GCE 'O' Level
Care Community Services Society (CCSS) was founded in 1996 by Trinity Christian Centre.
CCSS is a registered charity affiliated with the National Council of Social Service (NCSS).
We are an Institution of a Public Character (IPC) and all donations made to CCSS will enjoy 2.5 times tax deduction.
At CCSS, we are not content simply to see someone helped; we want to see individuals and families transformed and become empowered people who are then channels of blessing for others in the larger community.
Sounds ambitious? Perhaps. But it is possible, for we have seen it happen – right here at CCSS!
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.