• Propose new projects and products in the educational field;
• Research and document the educational field;
• Develop content for existing and future products and services, by:
-Ensuring course development on demand (developing teaching and learning
materials), based on a proper assessment of learning/resource needs;
-Configuring on eLearning platforms various content, including courses based on client materials and additional resources, evaluation and certification components;
-Designing and implementing online surveys for skills evaluation and reinforcement, as well as other learning apps, learning podcasts or other microlearning tools, evaluation quizzes and certification exams.
• Facilitate workshops and training courses in both open and in-house format;
• Apply training evaluation tools for clients (evaluation forms, participants interviews, follow-up sessions) and compile results in training evaluation reports;
• Design and implement educational services across organizations.
• Coordinate team: form the team (be actively involved in recruitment, succession plans etc), develop the team (act as a mentor for team colleagues, evaluate them etc) and manage the workflow (allocate projects and tasks, overview progress, provide feedback etc);
• Manage the projects portfolio, from planning, to implementation and follow up;
• Maintain the communication;
• Be actively involved in supporting the team with specific tasks and projects.
We expect you to:
• Hold a university degree in business management / economics / education / psychology or related field;
• Have previous experience with coordinating projects and teams in learning/ training activities;
• Be skilled in organizational development, personnel management, budget and resource development, and strategic planning;
• Have analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges;
• Be innovative about future product concepts;
• Be able to work well with a wide range of people from different parts of the business;
• Be flexible and able to multitask; can work within a fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems
• Have attention to detail in ensuring everything is cross-checked and accurate;
• Have strong project management skills, being able to take ownership and responsibility for different tasks;
• Have negotiation and communication skills, be customer and business oriented;
The KPI Institute is a leading global research institute specialized in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered globally through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartKPIs.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
Added value - Offering more through innovation and value for money
Best know-how - Through the integration of multidisciplinary global expertise
Common sense - Fairness, modesty and friendship
Data and facts - Expertise and opinions based on specific data
Efficiency - Key principle for prioritization and getting things done
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.