Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Product Owner at Bizhare
- Strategizing and presenting ideas to stakeholders.
- Defining product features according to customer needs.
- Leading the development process.
- Acting as the main point of contact between teams and stakeholders.
- Managing and prioritizing product backlog items.
- Assisting the scrum/product development team to meet the objectives of each sprint.
- Adjusting and improving each iteration of the product before release.
- Identifying areas of improvement.
- Keeping customers and stakeholders informed of the status of the product.
- BA in computer science, information systems, or related field.
- Previous working experience as a product owner.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.