Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Product Owner Sunday Ins Co., Ltd.
- You will interface with all end to end stakeholder of your responsible product both within organization and partners
- You will serve as the voice of the customers and are responsible for defining the product vision in conjunction with stakeholders’ inputs and communicate that vision to the development and customer service team for seamless execution
- You will need to understand end-to-end processes of your product to engineer and drive efficient business processes and standards
- Anticipate customer needs, champion for the customer, act with customers in mind, exceed customers’ expectations, and gain customers’ trust and respect
- Communicate clearly and directly, engages people and help them understand change, provide and seek feedback, articulate clearly, and actively listen
- Create, refine, monitor and prioritize closely team backlog in order to keep track and organize the work pipeline
- Work with customers and stakeholders to ensure their needs are backed into the backlog in succinct and plain language
- Host and facilitate sprint review /demo as well as formulating relevant attendee list for each session
- Have a Bachelor Degree in any course focused on analytical skills.
- You have minimum of 3+ years of hands on Product Owner/business process improvement experience
- Relevant experience in the auto, healthcare or telecommunications industry is an advantage
- Demonstrated knowledge of Agile/Scrum a must. Past experience as a Scrum Master is an advantage
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments.
- Effective ability to lead and train teams through sprint planning, retrospectives, and facilitation of multiple sprints within the enterprise environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Having an entrepreneur mindset and be able to own full responsibility to a product with an aim to bring the best product to the market
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to balance the long-term ("big picture") and short-term implications of individual decisions.
- Ability to apply multiple solutions to business problems.
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits