This job post is managed by
Job description for Product Marketing Manager at Pluxee Indonesia
- Drive the execution of all processes in the product lifecycle, including product and market research, competitor analysis, planning, roadmap development, and product launch.
- Develop value proposition that resonates with stakeholders (Client, Merchant, and Customers) and differentiates the product from its competitors.
- Create and execute a solid Go To Market plan to drive awareness and demand of the product.
- Analyse market data to develop sales strategies and define product objectives for effective marketing communications.
- Understand the needs of the stakeholders and design innovative plans to meet those expectations.
- Serve as a company spokesperson and go-to product expert.
- MBA in Marketing from a good business school.
- At least 4-6 years in marketing which includes experience in product marketing.
- Fluency in English
- Brand Management - positioning, value proposition, branding & nomenclature, writing briefs; Go-to-market planning & execution.
- Ability to conceptualise solutions for the different segment needs that exist in the market.
- Strong knowledge in Competitive analysis, business analysis, market assessment.
- Cultivates innovation: Creates new and better ways for the organization to be successful.
- Collaborates: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Drives Results: Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances.
- Communicates effectively: Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences".
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More