Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Product Manager at Paper.id
- Identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Translate high level strategic initiatives into clear and detailed product execution.
- Possess an end to end ownership of a product by designing the best feature related to the product and company's needs
- Collaborate with Growth, Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing Team to ensure opportunities are effectively covered and advanced
- Work closely with technical teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Create detailed requirements with the Data and Tech team in product development life cycle
- Deeply and continuously monitor, plan, analyse, and evaluate features and products.
- Manage product associates and conduct sessions to ensure progress of product development and alignment with business objectives
- Conduct market analysis and competitors' analysis to identify product opportunity
- Plan and conduct UX and customer research
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- 3+ years' experience of working on a Product Manager or an Associate Product Manager position
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering, Business Studies, Accounting, Economics or equivalent
- Min. 3 years working experience in product team
- Have a strong leadership skill.
- Strong interpersonal skills and self driven.
- Have a good skill of time management and cross function organizational abilities.
- Previous experience in a high-paced start up environment with exposure to software development, mobile
- High attention to detail, analytical thinking, having knowledge in presentation, product development life cycle and agile development
- Able to mentor and collaborate effectively with Engineering Team
- Good Communication in English
- Willing to work at Sunter, Jakarta Utara