Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Product Manager PT Cerdas Digital Nusantara (CAKAP)
- Prepare and develop the product roadmap.
- Collect quantitative product data and metrics, synthesize customer research, and gather requirements.
- Maintain a highly prioritized product backlog based on business and customer impact.
- Follow the build, measure, learn loop, and create experiments to test all product hypotheses anywhere from prototyping to production phases.
- Study the product and understand its competitive edge in order to present actionable product research findings to other departments.
- Manage the product team, including counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience in product management.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Good administrative skills and ability to create good requirement documentation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of fundamental concepts, procedures, and practices to build a product.
- Familiarity with Agile Practices.
- Strong communication skills in a multicultural environment.
- Ability to remove friction and drive collaboration.
- Interest in creating social impact through Indonesia's education.
- Learning process (and acknowledging one’s learning process) is essential in our team.
- We value people with high curiosity and intellectual humility; we believe these are important virtues to make an improvement.
- We appreciate not only great and fresh ideas but also how to turn them into real-world applications.
- Respect and wit are not mutually exclusive; we trust that people can respect others by listening and not interrupting when they talk. Wit, while important, does not equal to chatters.