Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At Sekolah.mu, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining with Sekolah.mu allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Parental Family Leave
We are fully aware that family comes first. To help you maintain a meaningful relationship with your loved ones, we, at Sekolah.mu, will give you paid parental leaves—be it paternity, maternity, or quality time.
Job description for Product Manager at Sekolah.mu
- Collaborate with engineering, design and other stakeholders to define product strategy, develop and maintain a prioritized product backlog, execute on delivering impactful and delightful experiences for customers
- Define success metrics and consistently measure the impact of the work
- Define and drive the roadmap and OKRs
- Translate product strategy into product initiatives
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Write clear, concise product requirements and user stories
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of product management experience in an environment known for best-in-class products and services
- Experience in agile scrum method
- Team player with proven abilities to navigate stakeholders to deliver outcomes
- Strong problem-solving skills and a data-oriented mindset; able to rely on data to understand various happenings and define & measure success on every project
- Previous experience working in a startup or dynamic high-growth company a plus