Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Initiate, define, plan and manage the roll out of the product features and enhancements for the product initiatives that you own
- Deliver high standard product solutions working closely with engineering teams and understand the impact of technical design decisions on ability to scale and innovate for customers
- Measure Improvements and impact of changes and set-up mechanisms to audit impact and perform necessary course corrections where needed to meet business objectives
- Provide day-to-day support during the rollout/implementation of newer features and gather feedback
- Manage engagement with multiple stakeholders, including Operations, Customer Success, Business Development, Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Strategy, Product Management, Business Analysis or UX Design.
- Excellent critical thinking, stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Familiar with modern web architecture, intuitive feel of how complex a given solution might be and what the technical implications are.
- Background in retail, eCommerce, logistics, operations experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Operations, Business, Design or related
- Familiarity with various in-depth research and analysis methods
- Possess outstanding design thinking and fluid logical thinking abilities
- Exceptional soft skills – especially in both written and oral communication, to share ideas with personnel from various seniority levels flawlessly
- Ablility to perform in a high-pressure, fast-paced and growth-charged environment
- A growth mindset to go beyond comfort zones in leading R&D
- Strong passion for e-commerce industry
- Proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia; past experiences in Indonesia